It’s been an amusing week. Thought I would share some of my favorite moments thus far!
1) Munchkin’s response to my announcement that we are now leaving JoAnn Fabrics: “Damn it! I meant darn it! Darn it!”
2) A parent laughing so hard behind me after above incident. Not for what she said, but because I was mad that she knew to cover up the language, not the language itself. Hey! The higher functioning concerned me! What’s she saying on the playground!
3) My 4-year-old daughter catching her father in a lie at drop-off Sunday night. He said: “Megan didn’t want to come home tonight.” Munchkin: “That’s not true! Mom, I never said that! Daddy, that’s a fib!” The look on her face and then his was absolutely priceless. You go Munchkin!
4) A little boy singing “What Does the Fox Say” so hardcore yesterday, in the library, that he collapsed in a chair and stated “Wow, that song really gives you a good work out. Makes my abs feel STRONG!” Said boy is about 5.
5) My daughters reaction to slipping in ice: “Ow! Mom! I need ice skates!”
6) My daughters reaction to slipping in ice a few days later: “Oh man, not again! Momma! Would you buy me ice skates already!”
Hope everyone has a very fun, funny, and loving Thanksgiving!